The obstetrics and gynecology department at Paulding County Hospital cares for women of all ages. While the type of care needed varies based on a woman’s stage in life, our commitment to providing compassionate care is unchanging. Our staff is here to help women, from teens to those who are post-menopausal, make educated decisions on their health and well-being.
In addition to supporting families through pregnancy loss, pregnancy, and follow-up care, we offer:
- Wellness gynecological exams, breast exams and Pap smears
- Contraceptives and family planning
- STD testing and treatment
- Gynecological cancer screenings
- Treatment for hormonal disorders, abnormal bleeding, menstrual pain, vaginal infections and various reproductive system conditions
- Surgical services
Contact us at 419-238-3047 or 419-399-1135 to learn more or to schedule an appointment.
Gynecology services are provided by Dr. Alberto Delgado, MD; Dr. Roxanna Torres, MD; Shane Gerber, CNP (Van Wert Health providers); and Dr. Craig Hanson, MD.