Patient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

The staff and management of Paulding County Hospital welcome your comments regarding our services and personnel.

Our goal is to provide you with quality service, and to meet that goal, we need to hear about your experience. Your feedback can help us improve. Please contact our Quality Assurance Director at 419-399-1114 to share your thoughts.

Read below to learn more about Reporting Concerns and HCAHPS.

Reporting Concerns

If you have an immediate concern about patient care and safety, please contact the Quality Assurance Director at 419-399-1114. If you are unable to reach the Quality Assurance Director and need immediate attention please press “0” and ask for the Administrator on call. Please note that your presentation of a concern will not jeopardize the future availability of care or services from us.

If you are not satisfied with Paulding County Hospital’s response to your concern, you may contact the Joint Commission’s Office of Quality Monitoring. This organization fields concerns and registers complaints about Joint Commission accredited health care organizations via phone: 1-800-994-6610 and email:


Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems is a governmental program that is required for most hospitals. This program requires that surveys are offered to 100% of hospital inpatients. Surveys for Paulding County Hospital are conducted by an outside company known as PRC. PRC will call the patient’s telephone to complete the survey process. A percentage of emergency room visits are also surveyed. These questions are chosen by the government and must be asked in exactly the same way by all hospitals. These results are then tabulated, and hospital scores are compared on public websites.

It is very important for all inpatients to respond to these surveys, as they are helpful in showing us how we are performing in comparison to other hospitals in the United States. If you have any questions regarding this survey, please call guest relations at 419-399-1104.