Paulding County Hospital Quick Links
Not so long ago, nearly all a radiologist could do was diagnose a broken bone through an X-ray. Times sure have changed. Today, our medical imaging department can use technologies ranging from nuclear medicine to computed tomography to find tumors, blood clots, strokes, gastrointestinal conditions and much more.
Our team consists of highly-skilled radiologists and technologists who have years of training, education and experience. That team has access to some of the best technology available, providing patients with:
- Computerized tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
- Digital mammography
- Fluoroscopic procedures
- General radiological studies
- Bone density studies
- Tele/radiology rapid readings
If you have questions about medical imaging services available at Paulding County Hospital, talk with your primary care provider or call 419-399-1131.
High Field Wide-Short Bore MRI
MRI technology is a critical component of healthcare, yet for many patients, just the idea lying motionless inside a tube is nearly unbearable. Our high field wide-short MRI system allows claustrophobic patients, as well as those up to 500 pounds, to receive the care they need without anxiety or discomfort.
- 1.5T magnet
- 70cm bore
- 16 channel unit (this allows for superior imaging
- Small Field of View studies show significant enhancement with coils
- Flexible surface coils and virtually made to fit most body habitus
- Intellitouch centering for speed and accuracy of patient positioning
- Fully integrated coach, complete with XM Satellite Radio for patient convenience
- Latest software system available
Superior image quality means doctors can read results more quickly and accurately, and patients are less likely to need additional MRIs.